Are you reading a great book? What to tell others about what you are reading? Come join us for the 6th book chat of the year!
When: Friday 3/3/17
How to sign up?
Our 4th Book Chat was a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone who showed up!
Come join us on Thursday 1/26 for our 5th Book Chat! Don't forget the rules!
I hope to see more of you there!
Come join us on Monday 12/19 for our 4th Book Chat! Don't forget the rules!
See you then!
Remember the rules when you sign up!
1. Include your name and the title of the book you are brining.
2. You MUST bring the book to the book chat.
3. Prepare yourself! Come ready to talk about your book. Share 3 things about the book without giving the ending away!
I can't wait to see how many of you sign up!
The first book chat was awesome! I was so impressed with all those who signed up and came to discuss what they are reading!
On Wednesday, 9/21, we will have our second book chat! Don't forget the rules!
1. You must sign up. The last opportunity to sign up is 9/20.
2. You must bring your book.
3. Please make sure you come prepared to share out.
I brought snacks the last time, but a few students asked if they could bring something. This is up to you and your parents, however, it is not necessary.
If your parents say it's ok, let me know in the comments:)
Can't wait to hear all about what you have been reading!
Our first book chat was awesome! Thanks to this group of kids who wanted to eat their lunch with me and talk about books! They were very respectful to others when they spoke by paying attention, not talking, attentive listening and asking great questions!
Are you looking forward to the next book chat? Leave a comment below!